So I went to see Lindon. The visit was wonderful. But flying standby was an adventure (a story for another time). Let me say this: Lindon is AMAZING! His spirits are up, his faith is strong, and he looks great! He had a list of things jotted down on a tiny piece of paper that he wanted to talk about. Our visit was four hours long and we made the best of it.
He wanted to let you all know how much he misses and loves you. “Tell them that I pray for them, and I am always thinking of them.” he said.
Here are some pictures we took:
Latest posts by Michael Claridge (see all)
- Outside The Box – The Claridge Miracle - August 25, 2017
- YOU ARE GOD’S TEMPLE!!! - July 27, 2017
- (Moroni 7:15-17) There Is No Neutrality - July 20, 2017
- “In Me, On Me, Or Around Me, And I’m Not OK With That!” - July 19, 2017
- The Eternal Pattern of the Callout, Or, Preparing Your Heart In All Things Against the Day When Tribulation and Desolation Are Sent Forth (D&C 29:8) - June 13, 2017